Foods are frozen to stop the growth of harmful bacteria and keep it in good condition instead of rotting or getting into bad stage which is not consumable. Thus freezing prevents the growth of bacteria and sometimes when the food begins to defrost, those bacteria multiply into numbers that spoils the food. Once the food loses its freezing capacity, it will become poison to customers. When one has to accept the frozen food delivery, they should be sure about the food quality and freezing temperature to get through quality food. There are few factors to check about the frozen food delivery. They are
- Delivery temperature – Frozen foods are classified into two major types. They are quick frozen foods and other frozen foods. Usually first kind involves the faster freezing that includes the preservation within quality at a temperature that states the product. Mostly fast freezing needs only 18oC and makes the work easier. Many other foods need 15oC to completely freeze things. This is the normal temperature to maintain foods and people can accept the food with the checking of what temperature the food must be frozen and delivered. Soon after delivery the temperature food has to be recorded and opened with the packaging.
- Record delivery information – It is essential to consider about the supply chain and need that has to be considered with the delivery receipt. Keeping all these in mind, due diligence is also a fact to prevent the food safety.
- Package checking – Once the food arrives, people need to track everything that arrives and consider the quality before consumption. If the package is damaged, torn, dented, rusty, leaking or blown people can return the package back to the courier service.
- Date label – Frozen foods usually has long expiry date that can be taken along with temperature. So once the food crosses its date, it needs to be within the right registration and past their date.
- Store after delivery – Once the frozen goods courier arrives the place, people has to deliver and freeze as soon as possible within ideal condition at cold temperature.